- motor vehicle engineering (first two modules)
- passenger motor vehicle engineering
- motorcycle engineering
- commercial vehicle engineering
- electrician for motor vehicle systems
- technician for CAN-systems
- technician for alternative engines
We are proud of
- Practical training on a modern vehicle fleet and a large variety of engines
- Testing station for vehicles (two-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive)
- Our modern classrooms, laboratories and workshops with the latest equipment
- Computer-network for every student
- Sporting equipment and sporting facilities for students
Specials / Highlights
The Landesberufsschule Arnfels offers education for motor vehicle engineering. The education is divided into modules. The first two years consist of the basic module and in addition to that students must
attend one special module, depending on their apprenticeship trade.
The Engineering Center Arnfels offers additional courses for apprentices and qualified engineers.
In cooperation with the HTBLA Kaindorf we train mechatronics with focus on motor vehicle engineering.
The international company AVL operates a testing station for engine performance.
We offer the possibility of internship work placements in foreign European countries in cooperation with the Leonardo da Vinci Program.