COVID-19 vaccinations: Vaccination Strategy for Austria – implementation and execution
At present, COVID-19 vaccinations are NOT administered at the Travel Medicine Vaccination and Consultation Centre. It is therefore also NOT possible to register for them.
Vaccinations are currently only administered after making an appointment by phone, without exception.
Please call the following number if you wish to make an appointment: +43 316 877-3577.
Monday, 08:00 to 12:00
Friday, 08:00 to 12:00
In order to keep waiting times short, we kindly ask you to bring the completed vaccination questionnaire (in German) with you to your vaccination appointment.
Please observe the following protective measures:
- It is mandatory to wear a mouth-nose protection at the Haus der Gesundheit/vaccination centre.
- Use your own pen to fill in our registration form.
- Stay in the waiting area with a maximum of one accompanying person.
- Hand hygiene is important to us.
- Please be on time for your appointment.
- Payment methods: The preferred method of payment is by debit or credit card.
- VIDEO: HPV vaccination information
- AGO - Austria (Working Group for Gynaecological Oncology)
- Univ. Prof. Dr. Karl Tamussino highlights the importance of HPV vaccination in adolescents.
Univ. Prof. Dr. Karl Tamussino highlights the importance of HPV vaccination in adolescents (in German).
At our vaccination centre, we only record and confirm vaccinations on forms for stays abroad, universities, universities of applied sciences, employers, etc., that have been administered by us.
Vaccination against varicella (chickenpox) is only given by appointment and advance order!
The district authorities offer all vaccinations in accordance with the Austrian Vaccination Schedule for children up to the age of 15 and TBE and influenza vaccination campaigns for everyone.
- Travel medicine vaccinations - price list (in German)
- Yellow fever vaccination (WHO-certified yellow fever vaccination centre)
- Vaccinations according to the Austrian Vaccination Schedule for Adults and School Children (pdf) (in German)
- TBE vaccination campaign
- Influenza vaccination campaign