The most important tasks of the special department include:
- Federal Constitutional Law, Styrian Constitutional Law
- Legislative processes
- Participation in the drafting of legislation
- Data protection law and right to information
- Administrative procedural law
- Legal documentation, State Law Gazette
- Public procurement law
- Civil law
- Collection of receivables due to the State of Styria
Click here for a detailed description of our tasks.
Please note: The Constitutional Service department is not in charge of providing legal advice to citizens.