Situated on the outskirts, students have the possibility to relax in a very restful area on the one hand, or spend their spare time by using the manifold infrastructure on the other hand.
Several shops like supermarkets, pharmacy, dry cleaning, drugstore, cafe, Chinese restaurant, bakery, opticians, florist, post office can be reached within 5 minutes.
- 70 small single rooms (ca. 11 m²)
- 25 large single rooms (22 m²)
- 1 double room (22 m²)
current rental fees (02.09.2015)
room per month (EUR)
|single room large with balcony||€ 220,-|
|single room large without balcony||€ 210,-|
|single room small with balcony||€ 180,-|
|single room small without balcony||€ 170,-|
|double room per person||€ 142,-|
- common kitchen on each floor
- bath & restrooms in the corridor
- washing machine & dryers
- reading room with newspapers & magazines
- infrared cabins
- TV rooms with cable TV
- computer room
- music room
- table tennis room
- public volleyball and basketball court
- internet access 30 GB (€ 5,00 / month)
- 20 car parks (€ 40,00 / month)
- parking for bicycles in the basement and outdoor (free of charge)
- outdoor parking for motorcycles (free of charge)
Going by bike you can reach the Universities of Technology in about 10 minutes and the Karl Franzens-University in about 6 minutes as well as the centre of the city in about 12 minutes.
In order to make new acquaintances, parties are organized occasionally. Once a year, at the end of the summer term, a great celebration takes place where residents and their guests can be invited as well.
The management is available at the office from Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm or after arranging a point of time via phone.
For any further information please contact:
Ms. Karoline Bloder
mobile: +43(676) 866 300 10
important information for Erasmus-students:
mobile: +43 316 950 200 9001